I think that it’s crazy how we limit ourselves with the negative self-talk that we do. Phrases like, “I could never…” or “If I was as smart as…”
One question for you: WHO LABELED YOU? Who was the dumb person that convinced you that you could never be nothing or amount to anything?
Self-esteem is something that can be developed by you. Change your attitude today. Change your outlook on life. Write down your dreams and visions. Discover your talents. Get out there and make it happen!
Here are some 6 tips to help you raise your self-esteem:
1. Don’t compare yourself to anyone else.
2. Hang out with positive people.
3. Accept compliments and don’t knock them down.
4. Forgive yourself for things that you have done in the past.
5. Make a list of all your positive attributes.
6. Stop criticizing yourself.
Looking for feedback here. If there was one piece of advice that you could give to someone who was struggling with self esteem issues, what would it be?